Sunday 21 February 2010

恢復正常


HI guys......
LONG TIME!!!!!!!again!!!!!!!!
I am so lazy!!!!!!!Yes, i am and i know it.
A month of winter vacation.....and it is over...so soon..... I need one more month....No, i really don't need one more month. I am glad that i am going back to work tomorrow. I really miss working. I had a great(and lazy) month but time is up.
What did i do during this last month?????NOTHING!!!!isn't that great?????? Yes, i slept, ate, slept, ate, and slept and ate. I don't dare want to know how fat i am now.....but i am ready to go after my students and make sure that they learn some good English... Children...Here i come........ BE PREPARED!!!!!!!!!!!
Tks for all of you.i received lots of messages and e-mails from you guys......Yes, i will make sure that Daniel eats less chocolates ( and i will make sure that his mother stops eating it too@@@@@@)
Yes, we are saying goodbye to our lady hostess and we are welcoming our new host.....Don't know what is going to happen yet but changes will happen for sure.Changes are good and it is how people learn and get better...... So let's learn together......

I hope you all have a great time back to work (and school).....

HAPPY YEAR OF TIGER


Sandra

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately,we must say goodbye to her.......

No matter how the things change,we will still remember the amazing experience you've given us......

Let's hope WTO can be better...and even the best!

Go for the goal─Golden Bell Awards

Cheers,
Brian

Paul said...

Man, just as I thought.

Unknown said...

Yes.Changes are good and it is how people learn and get better.....I know that u will do a good job(mother & teacher & an artiste )
Sorry!!
I can't tell u about that I'll chang job infrom of u.
Because I have the family, so I made this choice.
It's really hard to say goodbye.
If I have time, I'll go to GTV to see u with a cup of coffee.
Thank U & Love U ~~by 阿wei

Unknown said...

hello,Sandra,i am your fan.the WTO will change the host,no matter how the things change,i will always support you.i love you on program's style.do you have address of msn.my English is really bad.囧
我最愛你囉~

貓王~XD said...

你也虎年刑大運喔=)

貓王~XD said...

你也虎年息大運喔=)
cheers for the tiger year

Unknown said...

Hi Sandra,

I am your fan from watching WTO姐妹會.
I am sorry if it is awkwards to write comments here. (Since we don't know each other.)

I just wish to say:
Thank you for sharing your experience and thoughts in the show.
I (and I believe a lot of other audiences) had a lot of fun watching this show and learnt A LOT about different cultures.

This is such a meaningful show which helps different groups in Taiwanese society to understand each other better.

By the way, your Chinese is very fluent.
Just sometimes the intonation is different.
But there is no real problem.
We all enjoy listening to you in the show.
Please do not worry about it!
(I am a Taiwanese.)

Best wishes for you!

貓王~XD said...

hi sandra keep going~~XD
WE WILL SURPORT U 4 EVER ~=)

普普兒 said...

um...我可以認識妳嗎?

Independent_xoxo said...

wahh!!! I found your blog! hehe I'm loving the show! and the new host is doing a great job :) im actually watching the show right now on youtube hehe ;)
keep updating!

have a great day!
Lina

chaosfink said...

Hi Sandra!! Just started watching WTO recently, love the way u share your experiences... Will support you!!!

外星人 said...

wa~ unbelieved find ur blog.. bt, u really din update much.. =.="
keep it on!
among the ladies, u r my idol!! (except kim..) hahahahaha
keep it on! keep it on!!

i'm tan from malaysia ^^

新媒體斥候 said...

Dear Sandra
May i invite u to our tv program
my company tel 03-4227660-177 or sent my e-mail chris.chen@cocolong.com.tw
thks
chris