Sunday 15 November 2009

It's About Time

Hi Everyone,

Today is November, 15, 2009. IT'S ABOUT TIME.
People ask me all the time: What is your blog address? And i always answer...I don't have one.
So, today, finally, i decided......I must create one. So, here i am.
Starting today i will share my days, weeks,months(depends on my available time......sorry!!!!!) with all my friends.
My friends sometimes ask me: Hey Sandra, creating a blog address is so easy, why don't you have one?And i always answer that creating one is easy, but what about maintaining one? It takes time and time means more then money for a working mother of three.
So guys give me a break if i am a little too slow.I am really trying the best that i can.
For my foreigner friends ,i want to say: "please say hi anytime"
For my Taiwanese friends, i want to say. " sorry!sorry!sorry!, after 21 years i still don't know how to write in Chinese, but here is a deal for you.....YOU can write to me in Chinese, it is OK.....(i have my ways).
Remember: LIFE IS SHORT... BE HAPPY

8 comments:

Jeffone said...

To Sandra:

呵!呵!

我是一個非常喜歡British精品的人(當然高稅率除外)

UK有非常多的好東西,不見得便宜但是非常的好,讓我瞭解其實問題是我不夠有錢而已

像Swainy Adeney的行李箱公事包
Biggs,Fox的傘
John lobb,paulson & skone的鞋
David & John Anderson的襯衫
...............


其實在很多地方,UK仍然很有媚力的

yorkyam1 said...

wow you are awesome !!!!i like you very much in that WTO show lol . and i want to know how you read chinese word ? are you going to ask your kids to translate it for you ?

Anonymous said...

hi sandra, happened to see you on the show when i went back to taiwan last month. now that i'm back overseas i have to catch it on youtube. anyway, just thought i'd let you know that i really love watching you on the show and i'm so glad you finally got a blog for yourself! all the best! =)

sandra said...

TKs Jeffone
Tks for your kind words. The UK is really a nice place to leave....!!!!

Paul said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Paul said...

Hi Sandra,

I must say you're one of the reasons why I'm here with the new blog that I just created recently. Well I've seen you so many times on the show and love you folks very much. The only problem is that I have to catch you guys on Youtube due to the fact that I'm in the US, and therefore can't watch it on TV on a regular basis. Anyway, just wanted to let you know that I love watching the show and you guys are the best!

Best wishes :)

Paul

Awza Jay said...

hi Sandra. me and my husband has often watched WTO. my husband really enjoys the show. we have good laughs together

sandra said...

Hi Awza Jay
I am happy to know that you and your husband enjoy the show, but i must tell you that we enjoy it even more. We have lots of fun together.
Cheers

Sandra