Sunday 15 November 2009

LUNCH


It's lunch time.....

Today is Sunday and because we were out all day yesterday we don't want to go out now.

I am in a very good mood so i decided to cook...... people say that my food tastes good so......

I just finished cooking lasanha . Lasanha is an Italian dish that takes a long time to cook, so everytime i will make many and keep in the freezer so everytime that i feel like eating it i only need to bake it or microwave it and it's done.

The ingredients of the lasanha are, pasta, ground meat (with my special hand made tomato sauce) cheese, and cream. IT IS REALLY DELICIOUS.......My friends always tell me Sandra, can you bake one for for me, please, please, please......... I guess i should thank my grandmother for that because that is her recipe........THANKS GRANDMA.

HOW ABOUT YOU?????want to try????????

Cheers

Sandra

ps: For lunch it was italian for dinner a will make a paella...My husband is a lucky man.....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

對阿
媽媽妳每次煮麵給我帶便當
同學都搶光光了
還有同學想直接跟妳訂呢!!
雖然妳每次講話不標準他們都聽不懂還一直笑
但是只要吃到你煮的飯他噴可就沒話說了呢!!
媽媽加油囉GO!GO!

Fernanda

Unknown said...

wow....well..i've heard that there is no receipt book in English. ha ha ...in this case, you are a Taiwanese already.
I am just back from London stationing in Moscow though. probably will relocate back to Taiwan next year...maybe, you could be my son's English Teacher?

Anonymous said...

Hello Sandra
I know this one is about your fantastic recipe, but i would like to ask you where is the 2nd-handed dress shop you mentioned yesterday.

cheers!

sandra said...

Dear Anonymous....
Please leave me your contact so i can give you the second hand shop address...
Cheers
Sandra

Awza Jay said...

yeah, i too think that a man feels lucky to have a wife that can cook

Double Fault said...

Sorry for the extremely late reply. Here is my email address,
batmobile.chichichi@gmail.com

thanks again for the 2nd hand shop information!